To make your new app version available to end-users, you'll need to take the following steps:
- Release your app - create a release commit and a release tag.
- Publish a candidate version - turn the app version into a candidate version by generating an internal build for testing purposes only.
- Validate the candidate version in a Production workspace - validate if any critical problems have gone undetected earlier during development.
- Deploy the app as a stable version - update the app version on all accounts with the app installed.
- Promote your changes to Master - make the new app version available to end-users.
Updated 6 days ago
Did this page help you?