In this tutorial, you'll learn how to create a custom integration with a third-party solution by developing your own Pixel app.
- Part 1. Setting up your development environment
- Part 2. Cloning the boilerplate repository
- Part 3. Configuring your app settings
- Part 4. Writing the header and body scripts
- Part 5. Listening to store events
- Part 6. Structuring documentation
- Part 7. Making your Pixel app publicly available
Before you begin
Before taking this tutorial, check our list of Pixel apps and make sure the integration you're looking for is not already available.
Also, if you're wondering whether to create a Pixel app or customize an HTML tag with Google Tag Manager, keep in mind that the first option is always the most recommended. Creating a new app allows for more freedom during development and may also help other users interested in the same solution.