Learn how to integrate Orders in VTEX with external marketplaces. Before you start, check out what’s included in the Order Integration flow:
|All valid orders made in the external marketplace, will be integrated in the main account.||Orders made in the external marketplace, integrated in third party sellers or franchise accounts.|
|SKUs in the order must be associated to the trade policy configured in the integration||SKUs not included in the chose trade policy|
|SKUs with stock valid level||SKUs without stock|
|SKUs with prices defined within the rules defined by the VTEX store||SKUs without prices set|
|Carriers configured to attend the order’s address||Carriers not configured in the main account|
|Invalid orders made in the external marketplace|
- Seller: Owns the product, responsible for the fulfillment, or SKU delivery.
- Marketplace/affiliate: Owns the storefront, responsible for selling the SKU.
- SKU: item to be exchanged and sold between seller and marketplace
- Sales channel/Trade policy: product assortment, prices, and logistics configurations attached to a sales channel.
- Connector: party responsible for the integration, being either the marketplace itself, or an integration hub. Know more about how to configure a marketplace trade policy.
- Order Authorization: order authorization rules are defined by the seller to deal with scenarios of price divergence.
- MarketplaceServicesEndpoint: Endpoint sent by the marketplace to the seller, that will be used to send the invoice and tracking data back to it.