When comparing two or more online stores, we can notice similarities in their structure. For example: no matter which store we are browsing in, it’s common to see highlighted products in the store’s window display, along with a search bar, menus, product pages with a buy button, logo, and so on.
This shows us that online store components intertwine, no matter the store’s unique identity.
This makes the store creation process easier, allowing for a front-end development with a single shareable component structure among stores - and that's where Store Framework comes into play.
Our components allow you to:
- Build your store's entire front in the fastest possible go-to-market time.
- Have comprehensive shopping experiences that never get old.
- Adapt these to your store's unique identity, since they're highly flexible and allow for a high degree of customization.
- Be natively integrated with VTEX APIs.
- Send your store’s view events through to analysis tools, such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Evolve your code and contribute to the framework's evolution as an open source project, benefiting from forum discussion and requesting new features through Store Discussion.
- Standardize the way your team develops front-end code.
And much more!
If you already know that you want to build your storefront using our components, don't waste any time by accessing our content track on how to build a store using Store Framework
Updated 1 day ago