When comparing two or more online stores, we can notice similarities in their structure. For instance, regardless of the store, it's common to see products highlighted in the window display, a search bar, menus, product pages with a buy button, a logo, etc.
These commonalities suggest that online store components are intertwined, and this makes the process of creating a store easier.
Frontend development can be done using a single, shareable component structure among stores, and this is where Store Framework comes into play.
Delivering the foundation needed for any storefront structure
Our components allow you to:
- Build your store frontend in the fastest possible go-to-market.
- Have comprehensive shopping experiences that never get old.
- Adapt these experiences to match your store's unique identity since they are highly flexible and allow for high customization.
- Enjoy native integration with VTEX APIs.
- Easily track your store view events through analytic tools, such as Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Connect and collaborate with other developers, ask questions and share your knowledge at the VTEX Community.
- Standardize the way your team develops frontend code.
If you're planning to build your storefront using our components, don't hesitate to access our documentation on how to build a store using Store Framework.