The Gift List app offers a new environment in the store where shoppers can create, manage and share gift lists.
A gift list is a list of products that a shopper creates and sends to guests (other shoppers) asking them to buy the products. This can be useful for events like birthdays, weddings, and baby showers. When a guest buys one or more products from the list, virtual credit is generated that can be converted into a gift card. The list’s creator has a wallet with information about the generated credit and the gift card. Then, the creator of the list can use the gift card to purchase the desired items.
In a gift list, the creator of the list can:
- Define the list name. This can be useful to relate to an event related to the list (i.e.: Jhon’s birthday).
- Define an event date.
- Assign one or two names for the person(s) that will be gifted.
- Choose whether it is public or private.
- Add items from the store to the list and choose the amount of each item.
- Edit the items on the list (change amounts, remove items, etc.).
- Share the list with guests.
- Receive the credits with a value equivalent to the gifted items.
- Spend the credits for purchases in the store.
And the guests can:
- View the list.
- Buy the products available on the list. The amount of each purchase is converted to credits in the list wallet.
- Insert a message or a comment on the purchase.
he app will be free to trial until December 31. After this period, it will have a fixed cost billed monthly.
You can see below some images of the Gift List environment in a store: